Home » Furnace Rebuild and Furnace Retrofit Capabilities
Furnace Rebuild and Furnace Retrofit Capabilities
Surface Combustion maintains a Rebuild/Retrofit department with experienced engineers dedicated to furnace repairs, retrofits, and upgrades. Not only can we help keep your equipment operating at peak output, we can also improve its efficiency and operation, and shrink its environmental footprint.
Surface Combustion can retrofit your equipment with advanced controls to give you the reporting and recordkeeping capabilities so often required in today’s marketplace. New PLC retrofits can replace mechanical relays or outdated systems.If you’re relocating your equipment, we can offer expert planning and supervision, inspection, labor and start-up services. Repairs or improvements can be done in our shop or at your jobsite.
If manpower is an issue, we can offer installation options ranging from supervision to complete supply of onsite labor.
Following is a list of just some of the available repairs, upgrades, and services:
- Recuperative burner/combustion systems
- Hi-low atmosphere packages
- Soft-seal door retrofits
- Quench oil/air cooling conversion
- Quench heating additions
- Cooling section replacement/upgrade
- Vacuum chamber rebuilds
- Re-bricking and installing new or upgraded alloy components
- Updating piping and combustion systems to NFPA guidelines
- Capacity increases
- High temperature conversion
- Alternate fuel conversions
- Oil filtration systems
- Atmosphere control upgrade, emergency purge retrofits
- Furnace relocation
- Controls upgrades
- Rebuild of companion equipment (Generators, Charge Cars, etc…)
In today’s changing economic climate, our Rebuild/Retrofit department can help you stay ahead of the curve. Give us a call at 800-322-7278 or use the Contact Us form.