Liquid/Fume Incinerator (Thermal Oxidizer)
Incinerator Units Available in Rich or Lean Fume Gas Streams
A fume incinerator is designed to dispose of process “off gases” and fumes containing organic gases, soot and smoke. Systems are available for low oxygen content (rich fume) or high oxygen content (lean fume) gas streams.
To improve system efficiency in lean fume applications, recuperative or regenerative systems can be provided. Recuperative systems can provide pre-heated air or fume within the process or process steam for other heating applications in the facility.
Systems can be provided in horizontal or vertical configurations. They can be installed in line with other pollution control systems such as process gas scrubbers or bag houses.
Systems can be provided for new equipment installations or can be added to existing processing equipment.
- Standard sizes available up to 36 MM BTU/Hour.
- Two stage combustion system with primary combustion chamber and secondary residence chamber.
- Ceramic fiber, brick and castable insulating systems.
- Maximum operating temperatures up to 2400°F.
- Low NOX combustion technology.
- Natural gas, propane, fuel oil, high BTU liquid process waste heating systems available.
- Regenerative and recuperative heat recovery systems.
- Liquid waste disposal system by injection of waste through nozzles in the secondary reaction chamber.
- PLC based control systems for single or multiple fume supplies.