Solid Waste Incinerators (Thermal Oxidizer)
Available in Vertical or Horizontal Configurations
Solid waste incinerators are designed to dispose of solid process wastes. Systems can be provided in both batch and continuous configurations depending on total waste volume processed. The solid waste process can be performed in an excess air (incineration) mode or a starved air (pyrolysis) mode depending on feedstock and possible use of pyrolysis gas in other processes.
Heating of solid waste systems can be provided from direct fired or indirect fired (radiant tube) heating systems depending on residual oxygen limits of the process. To improve system efficiency, recuperative or regenerative systems can be provided. Recuperative systems can provide pre-heated air or fume within the process or process steam for other heating applications in the facility.
Systems can be provided in horizontal or vertical configurations for batch processes with roller hearth, rotary drum, and rotary hearth transport mechanisms. They can be installed in line with our pollution control systems including secondary fume incinerators, process gas scrubbers or bag houses.
Systems can be provided for new equipment installations or can be added to existing processing equipment.
- Production rates custom designed for feedstock and waste volume.
- Direct or indirect heating systems with heat recovery.
- Ceramic fiber, brick and castable insulating systems.
- Maximum operating temperatures up to 2000°F.
- Low NOX combustion technology.
- Natural gas, propane, fuel oil, high BTU liquid process waste heating systems available.
- Liquid waste disposal system by injection of waste through nozzles.
- PLC based control systems for single or multiple fume supplies.