Home » Heat Treating Equipment » General Heat Treat Furnaces » Continuous Special Heat Treat Equipment » Pusher Furnace
The pusher furnace is a continuous furnace concept that allows processing of small and large product in trays and baskets. The hearth consists of a series of steel, alloy or ceramic skid type supports. For support of heavy loads, alloy rollers can be incorporated into the hearth or onto the trays to reduce the pushing forces required. Furnaces can be provided in electric, direct fired and indirect gas fired configurations to meet specific processing requirements.
Surface Combustion has an installed base of over 525 pusher furnaces worldwide.
Normalizing, hardening, stress relieving, carburizing, annealing, tempering, stress relieving, ferritic nitrocarburizing (FNC), de-wax, pre-heating
Endothermic (RX®), exothermic (DX®), nitrogen, air, flue products
Steel, stainless steel, cast iron, aluminum, titanium
Castings, forgings, aerospace components, rod coil, gears, pinions, bearings, fasteners
TYPICAL DESIGN FEATURES
- Maximum of 8 rows available.
- Ceramic fiber or brick insulating systems.
- Maximum operating temperatures up to 2200°F.
- Electric, direct gas fired (recuperative and regenerative), and radiant tube systems available.
- Alloy, steel or ceramic hearth systems.
- Companion atmosphere generators, quench tanks, washers and load / unload tables and press quench chambers are available.
- Controls meeting the requirements of AMS-2750 can be provided as requested.