Surface® Combustion is proud to be a Corporate Sponsor of Heat Treat Mexico 2020 presented by the ASM Heat Treating Society. This event which is being held in Queretaro March 3-5, 2020 is a perfect opportunity for networking and training specific to the thermal processing industry in Mexico.
This year’s conference will focus on the following topics:
- Origin of CQI-9 Standard Applied to Automotive Manufacturing
- Origin of NADCAP for the Aerospace Industry
- Carburizing Furnace – Keeping the Process Going
- Vacuum Furnace / Autoclave
- Induction Heating Systems
- At the end of the courses, attendees will obtain a DC-3 official job skills accreditation, valid for the STPS
Ben Bernard, VP of Global Sales, sits on the exposition committee and is presenting Wednesday, March 4th on carburizing furnaces. “Surface has a long history of providing equipment and customer service to both captive and commercial heat treat customers in Mexico. We are excited to return to Queretaro to support both ASM and the heat treat community in this area,” says Ben.
More information along with pricing and registration can be found on the event homepage. There are free expo passes for Wednesday, March 4th using the code EXPOFREE at registration.Read More >