ENDOQUENCH® Gas-To-Air Heat Exchanger
Surface® Combustion’s ENDOQUENCH® gas to air heat exchanger for endothermic gas generators is a high quality, low cost alternative to water cooling for RX® Endothermic Gas Cooling.The ENDOQUENCH® gas coolers can be ordered with new RX® endothermic gas atmosphere generators or as replacements for water cooling systems on older box-style RX® endothermic gas generators. The rated capacity is 3,000 CFH RX® gas per ENDOQUENCH® assembly, or per RX® atmosphere generator tube.
The ENDOQUENCH® heat exchanger benefits include:
- Eliminates The Need For Water Utility To The Generator
- No Water Leaks Can Occur, So There Is No Interruption During Heat Treating
- Minimize Carbon Drop-Out In RX® Endothermic Gas Pipe Headers
- Reduce Loss Of Carbon Potential In Process Gas
- Low Operating Costs
- Direct Mounted To The Reaction Retort Assembly For Immediate RX® Quenching.
- High Volume, High Velocity Fans Move Cooling Air Past The ENDOQUENCH Heat Exchanger
- Easy Maintenance
- Finned Tube Assemblies For Rapid Gas Cooling
- Stainless Steel Tubes Resist Carburization And Oxidation Of Tube Surfaces
- Filtered Cooling Air Inlet
- Aluminum Filters Can Be Cleaned And Re-Used